P5CS protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127829)
- Product nameP5CS protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight27 kDa
- Amino acids10 to 257
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127829 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
% Purified via His tag.
Purity is >95% by SDS-PAGE.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with 100ul of water.
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 18 family member A1
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase 18A1
- Aldehyde dehydrogenase family 18 member A1
- Delta 1 pyrroline 5 carboxylate synthetase
- Delta1 pyrroline 5 carboxlate synthetase
- Gamma-glutamyl kinase
- Gamma-glutamyl phosphate reductase
- Glutamate-5-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Glutamyl-gamma-semialdehyde dehydrogenase
- Pyrroline 5 carboxylate synthetase (glutamate gamma semialdehyde synthetase)
- PathwayAmino-acid biosynthesis; L-proline biosynthesis; L-glutamate 5-semialdehyde from L-glutamate: step 1/2.
Amino-acid biosynthesis; L-proline biosynthesis; L-glutamate 5-semialdehyde from L-glutamate: step 2/2.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in ALDH18A1 are the cause of mental retardation-joint hypermobility-skin laxity with or without metabolic abnormalities (MRJHSL) [MIM:612652]. Clinical manifestations include microcephaly, progressive neurologic dysfunction, mental retardation, progeroid appearance, joint hypermobility, skin laxity and hyperelasticity, cataracts. Some patients manifest metabolic disturbances such as hyperammonemia, hypoornithinemia, hypocitrullinemia, hypoargininemia and hypoprolinemia.
- Sequence similaritiesIn the N-terminal section; belongs to the glutamate 5-kinase family.
In the C-terminal section; belongs to the gamma-glutamyl phosphate reductase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion inner membrane.
References for P5CS protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127829)
ab127829 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.