For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
- FunctionBinds the poly(A) tail of mRNA. May be involved in cytoplasmic regulatory processes of mRNA metabolism. Binds poly(A) with a slightly lower affinity as compared to PABPC1.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the polyadenylate-binding protein type-1 family.
Contains 1 PABC domain.
Contains 4 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- PABP-3 antibody
- PABP3 antibody
- PABP3_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PABPC3 antibody images
References for Anti-PABPC3 antibody (ab126178)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"