Anti-PABPC3 antibody (ab126178)
- Product nameAnti-PABPC3 antibodySee all PABPC3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PABPC3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 411-609 of Human PABPC3 (Q9H361).
- Positive control
- Jurkat, Raji and K562 whole cell lysates; Human hepatoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.00
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 0.75% Glycine, 1.21% Tris, 20% Glycerol
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126178 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 70 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- FunctionBinds the poly(A) tail of mRNA. May be involved in cytoplasmic regulatory processes of mRNA metabolism. Binds poly(A) with a slightly lower affinity as compared to PABPC1.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the polyadenylate-binding protein type-1 family.
Contains 1 PABC domain.
Contains 4 RRM (RNA recognition motif) domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- PABP-3 antibody
- PABP3 antibody
- PABP3_HUMAN antibody
- PABPC3 antibody
- PABPL3 antibody
- Poly(A) binding protein 3 antibody
- Poly(A)-binding protein 3 antibody
- Polyadenylate binding protein 3 antibody
- Polyadenylate-binding protein 3 antibody
- RP11-165I9.5 antibody
- Testis specific poly(A) binding protein antibody
- Testis-specific poly(A)-binding protein antibody
- tPABP antibody
Anti-PABPC3 antibody images
ab126178, at 1/500 dilution, staining PABPC3 in paraffin-embedded Hepatoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PABPC3 antibody (ab126178)
ab126178 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.