Anti-PAI1 antibody [EPR5373] (ab124948)
- Product nameAnti-PAI1 antibody [EPR5373]See all PAI1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR5373] to PAI1
- Tested applicationsWB, IP more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Does not react withRat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in Human PAI1.
- Positive control
- Human fetal lung, RAW 264.7, HepG2, and HT-1080 cell lysates
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (KD) KD = 2.04 x 10 -10 M Learn more about KD
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR5373
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124948 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
- FunctionThis inhibitor acts as 'bait' for tissue plasminogen activator, urokinase, and protein C. Its rapid interaction with TPA may function as a major control point in the regulation of fibrinolysis.
- Tissue specificityFound in plasma and platelets and in endothelial, hepatoma and fibrosarcoma cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in SERPINE1 are the cause of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1 deficiency (PAI-1D) [MIM:613329]. It is a hematologic disorder characterized by increased bleeding after trauma, injury, or surgery. Affected females have menorrhagia. The bleeding defect is due to increased fibrinolysis of fibrin blood clots due to deficiency of plasminogen activator inhibitor-1, which inhibits tissue and urinary activators of plasminogen.
Note=High concentrations of SERPINE1 seem to contribute to the development of venous but not arterial occlusions.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the serpin family.
modificationsInactivated by proteolytic attack of the urokinase-type (u-PA) and the tissue-type (TPA), cleaving the 369-Arg-
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Clade E antibody
- Endothelial plasminogen activator inhibitor antibody
- Nexin antibody
- PAI 1 antibody
- PAI antibody
- PAI-1 antibody
- PAI1_HUMAN antibody
- PLANH1 antibody
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor 1 antibody
- Plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1 antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor antibody
- Serine (or cysteine) proteinase inhibitor clade E (nexin plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1) member 1 antibody
- Serpin E1 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade E (nexin plasminogen activator inhibitor type 1) member 1 antibody
- Serpin peptidase inhibitor clade E antibody
- Serpine 1 antibody
- SERPINE1 antibody
Anti-PAI1 antibody [EPR5373] images
All lanes : Anti-PAI1 antibody [EPR5373] (ab124948) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : Human fetal lung cell lysate
Lane 2 : Mouse RAW 264.7 cell lysate
Lane 3 : HepG2 cell lysate
Lane 4 : HT-1080 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
standard HRP labelled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-PAI1 antibody [EPR5373] (ab124948)
ab124948 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.