Anti-PAK4 antibody (ab126046)
- Product nameAnti-PAK4 antibodySee all PAK4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PAK4
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to a region within amino acids 208-472 of Human PAK4 (O96013).
- Positive controlNT2D1 and MCF7 whole cell lysates.
- General notesKeep as concentrated solution.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C or lower. Aliquot to avoid repeated freezing and thawing.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 78% PBS, 20% Glycerol, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab126046 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 64 kDa.|
- FunctionActivates the JNK pathway. Plays a role in the reorganization of the actin cytoskeleton and in the formation of filopodia. Phosphorylates and inactivates the protein phosphatase SSH1, leading to increased inhibitory phosphorylation of the actin binding/depolymerizing factor cofilin. Decreased cofilin activity may lead to stabilization of actin filaments. Phosphorylates ARHGEF2.
- Tissue specificityHighest expression in prostate, testis and colon.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. STE Ser/Thr protein kinase family. STE20 subfamily.
Contains 1 CRIB domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated on serine residues when activated by CDC42/p21.
Phosphorylated on tyrosine residues upon stimulation of FGFR2.
- KIAA1142 antibodyp21 activated kinase 4 antibodyp21(CDKN1A) activated kinase 4 antibody
- p21-activated kinase 4 antibodyPAK 4 antibodyPAK-4 antibodyPak4 antibodyPAK4_HUMAN antibodyProtein kinase related to S.cerevisiae STE20 effector for Cdc42Hs antibodySerine threonine kinase PAK 4 antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase PAK 4 antibodySerine/threonine protein kinase PAK4 antibodySerine/threonine-protein kinase PAK 4 antibody
Anti-PAK4 antibody images
Anti-PAK4 antibody (ab126046) at 1/500 dilution + NT2D1 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 64 kDa
References for Anti-PAK4 antibody (ab126046)
ab126046 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.