Anti-PALD antibody (ab116578)
- Product nameAnti-PALD antibodySee all PALD primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PALD
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 809-839 of Human PALD (NP_055246.2).
- Positive control293 cell line lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab116578 is purified through a Protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab116578 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 97 kDa.|
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paladin family.
- KIAA1274 antibodyMGC112800 antibodyPaladin antibody
- Paladin, mouse, homolog of antibodyPALD antibodyPALD_HUMAN antibodyPALD1 antibodyPalladin antibodyphosphatase domain containing, paladin 1 antibodyRP11-710A11.1 antibody
Anti-PALD antibody images
Anti-PALD antibody (ab116578) at 1/100 dilution + 293 cell line lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 97 kDa
References for Anti-PALD antibody (ab116578)
ab116578 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.