Anti-PALM2 antibody (ab57710)
- Product nameAnti-PALM2 antibody
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to PALM2
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment: EDEEETKKVL GYDETIKAEL VLIDEDDEKS LREKTVTDVS TIDGNAAELV SGRPVSDTTE PSSPEGKEES LATEPAPGTQ KKKRCQCCVV M, corresponding to amino acids 321-412 of Human PALM2
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57710 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevanceParalemmin 2 (PALM2) is expressed in infantile heart and muscle, and fibroblasts. The specific function of paralemmin 2 is unknown. It is adjacent to the AKAP2 gene on chromosome 9q31-q33 and can be differentially expressed as a natural AKAP2-PALM2 chimeric protein.
- A kinase (PRKA) anchor protein 2 antibodyAKAP 2 antibodyPALM 2 antibody
- PALM2 antibodyParalemmin 2 antibodyParalemmin2 antibody
Anti-PALM2 antibody images
Predicted band size : 45 kDa
AKAP2 antibody (ab57710) at 1ug/lane + HeLa cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-PALM2 antibody (ab57710)
ab57710 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.