Anti-PARD3 antibody (ab64840)
- Product nameAnti-PARD3 antibodySee all PARD3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PARD3
- Tested applicationsWB, ICC/IF, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide from an internal region of Human PAR3.
- Positive control
- COLO205 or HepG2 cells.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS (without Mg2+ or Ca2+), 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab64840 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 151 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 151 kDa).|
|ICC/IF||ICC/IF: 1/500 - 1/1000.|
- FunctionAdapter protein involved in asymmetrical cell division and cell polarization processes. Seems to play a central role in the formation of epithelial tight junctions. Targets the phosphatase PTEN to cell junctions (By similarity). Association with PARD6B may prevent the interaction of PARD3 with F11R/JAM1, thereby preventing tight junction assembly. The PARD6-PARD3 complex links GTP-bound Rho small GTPases to atypical protein kinase C proteins. Required for establishment of neuronal polarity and normal axon formation in cultured hippocampal neurons.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PAR3 family.
Contains 3 PDZ (DHR) domains.
- DomainContains a conserved N-terminal oligomerization domain (NTD) that is involved in oligomerization and is essential for proper subapical membrane localization.
The second PDZ domain mediates interaction with membranes containing phosphoinositol lipids.
modificationsPhosphorylated by PRKCZ. EGF-induced Tyr-1127 phosphorylation mediates dissociation from LIMK2.
Phosphorylation by STK6/AURKA at Ser-962 is required for the normal establishment of neuronal polarity.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Cell junction. Cell junction > tight junction. Cell membrane. Cytoplasm > cell cortex. Cytoplasm > cytoskeleton. Localized along the cell-cell contact region. Colocalizes with PARD6A and PRKCI at epithelial tight junctions. Colocalizes with the cortical actin that overlays the meiotic spindle during metaphase I and metaphase II (By similarity). Presence of KRIT1, CDH5 and RAP1B is required for its localization to the cell junction.
- agouti signaling protein antibody
- ASIP antibody
- Atypical PKC isotype specific interacting protein antibody
- Atypical PKC isotype-specific-interacting protein antibody
- Coagulation factor II receptor-like 2 antibody
- CTCL tumor antigen se2-5 antibody
- F2rl2 antibody
- PAR-3 antibody
- PAR3 alpha antibody
- par3 antibody
- PAR3-alpha antibody
- PARD-3 antibody
- PARD3 antibody
- PARD3_HUMAN antibody
- Partitioning defective 3 homolog antibody
- Partitioning-defective 3 homolog antibody
- Thrombin receptor-like 2 antibody
Anti-PARD3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PARD3 antibody (ab64840) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Extracts from COLO205 cells
Lane 2 : Extracts from COLO205 cells with blocking peptide at 5 µg
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 151 kDa
Observed band size : 151 kDa
Immunofluorescence analysis of HepG2 cells, using ab64840 (1:500).
The left panel is in the absence of blocking peptide, whereas the right panel is in the presence of blocking peptide.
References for Anti-PARD3 antibody (ab64840)
This product has been referenced in:
- Tanner K et al. Coherent angular motion in the establishment of multicellular architecture of glandular tissues. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:1973-8 (2012). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 22308439) »
- Gómez-Flores E et al. Asymmetrical cell division and differentiation are not dependent upon stratification in a corneal epithelial cell line. J Cell Physiol 226:700-9 (2011). ICC/IF ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20717959) »