Anti-PARP12 antibody (ab90678)
- Product nameAnti-PARP12 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PARP12
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the C terminal amino acids 648-697 (YDSCVNSVSD PSIFVIFEKH QVYPEYVIQY TTSSKPSVTP SILLALGSLF) of Human PARP12 (NP_073587).
- Positive controlACHN cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab90678 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 C3H1-type zinc fingers.
Contains 1 PARP catalytic domain.
Contains 2 WWE domains.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- 9930021O16 antibodyAA409132 antibodyAA536654 antibody
- FLJ22693 antibodyHGNC:21919 antibodyMST109 antibodyMSTP109 antibodyOTTMUSP00000026964 antibodyPAR12_HUMAN antibodyPARP 12 antibodyPARP-12 antibodyParp12 antibodyPoly (ADP ribose) polymerase family member 12 antibodyPoly [ADP-ribose] polymerase 12 antibodyZC3H1 antibodyZC3HDC1 antibodyZinc finger CCCH domain-containing protein 1 antibodyZinc finger CCCH type domain containing 1 antibody
Anti-PARP12 antibody images
Anti-PARP12 antibody (ab90678) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + ACHN cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
References for Anti-PARP12 antibody (ab90678)
ab90678 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.