Anti-PATJ antibody (ab134784)
- Product nameAnti-PATJ antibodySee all PATJ primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to PATJ
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Turkey, Chimpanzee, Macaque Monkey, Marmoset (common), Orangutan, Bat
Synthetic peptide: PENPATDKLQVLQ-C, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-14 of Human PATJ (NP_795352.2).
- Positive controlHuman testis tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.30
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris buffered saline, 0.5% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab134784 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3.75 µg/ml. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
- RelevancePATJ contains multiple PDZ domains. PDZ domains mediate protein-protein interactions, and proteins with multiple PDZ domains often organize multimeric complexes at the plasma membrane. PATJ localizes to tight junctions and to the apical membrane of epithelial cells. A similar protein in Drosophila is a scaffolding protein which tethers several members of a multimeric signaling complex in photoreceptors.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell junction; tight junction. Apical cell membrane. Note: Localized in the paranodal region of myelinating Schwann cells. Membrane-associated. Localizes to tight junctions in epithelial cells. Also found at the apical plasma membrane.
- Channel interacting PDZ domain protein antibodyCipp antibodyFLJ26982 antibody
- hINADL antibodyInactivation no after potential D like protein antibodyINAD like antibodyInaD like Drosophila antibodyINAD like protein antibodyINADL antibodyINADL protein antibodyPALS 1 associated tight junction protein antibodyPALS1 associated tight junction protein antibodyPATJ antibodyPDZ domain protein antibodyPDZ domain protein Drosophila inaD like antibodyPost synaptic density 95 / discs large / zonula occludens 1 domain protein antibodyProtein associated to tight junctions antibody
Anti-PATJ antibody images
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin-fixed, paraffin- embedded Human testis tissue labelling PATJ with ab134784 at 3.75ug/ml
References for Anti-PATJ antibody (ab134784)
ab134784 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.