Anti-PBF1 antibody (ab98964)
- Product nameAnti-PBF1 antibody
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PBF1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Arabidopsis thaliana
Full length protein produced in E.coli.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab98964 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.|
- RelevanceThe proteasome is a multicatalytic proteinase complex which is characterized by its ability to cleave peptides with Arg, Phe, Tyr, Leu, and Glu adjacent to the leaving group at neutral or slightly basic pH. The proteasome has an ATP-dependent proteolytic activity.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic and Nuclear
- 20S PROTEASOME BETA SUBUNIT PBF1 antibody
- AT3G60820 antibody
- Peptidase/ threonine type endopeptidase antibody
Anti-PBF1 antibody images
Anti-PBF1 antibody (ab98964) at 1/1000 dilution + Arabidopsis crude plant extracts.
Predicted band size : 25 kDa
Observed band size : 25 kDa
References for Anti-PBF1 antibody (ab98964)
ab98964 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.