PC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14884)
- Product namePC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Nuclear LysateSee all PC12 lysates ...
- General notesExtracts have been quality control tested by Western blot and the Electrophoretic Mobility Shift Assay (EMSA). To ensure stability, we recommend aliquoting the extracts into single-use fractions and then storing them at -80ºC.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.90
Constituents: 0.48% HEPES, 2.34% Sodium chloride, 20% Glycerol, 0.003% EDTA, 0.042% Sodium fluoride, 0.0002% Sodium molybdate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.216% Beta glycerophosphate, 0.015% DTT
Note: With Protease inhibitors
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundGenerated by Greene and Tischler (1976) from a transplantable rat adrenal pheochromocytoma line, PC12 cells respond reversibly to nerve growth factor (NGF) and therefore have a neuronal phenotype, making the line a useful model system for neuronal differentiation. They produce catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine), neurotransmitters, NPP and are therefore used in studies of differentiation, neurobiochemistry and neurobiology.
Not tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate (ab14884)
ab14884 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.