PC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate - forskolin stimulated (ab14885)
- Product namePC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate - forskolin stimulatedSee all PC12 lysates ...
- General notesTo ensure stability, we recommend aliquoting the extracts into single-use fractions and then storing them at -80ºC. The protein content has been determined by a Bradford-based assay. The PC12 nuclear extracts have been collected after a 30-minute incubation with or without forskolin (20 µM).
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.50
Constituents: 0.48% HEPES, 2.34% Sodium chloride, 20% Glycerol, 0.003% EDTA, 0.042% Sodium fluoride, 0.0002% Sodium molybdate, 0.018% Sodium orthovanadate, 0.216% Beta glycerophosphate, 0.015% DTT, 0.37% PBS
Note: With Protease inhibitor
- Concentration information loading...
- Research Areas
- BackgroundGenerated by Greene and Tischler (1976) from a transplantable rat adrenal pheochromocytoma line, PC12 cells respond reversibly to nerve growth factor (NGF) and therefore have a neuronal phenotype, making the line a useful model system for neuronal differentiation. They produce catecholamines (dopamine, norepinephrine), neurotransmitters, NPP and are therefore used in studies of differentiation, neurobiochemistry and neurobiology.
References for PC12 (Rat adrenal pheochromocytoma cell line) Nuclear Lysate - forskolin stimulated (ab14885)
ab14885 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.