Anti-CBX4 antibody (ab38430)
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C long term. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab38430 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 61 kDa.|
- FunctionE3 SUMO-protein ligase which facilitates SUMO1 conjugation by UBE2I. Component of the Polycomb group (PcG) multiprotein PRC1 complex, a complex required to maintain the transcriptionally repressive state of many genes, including Hox genes, throughout development. PcG PRC1 complex acts via chromatin remodeling and modification of histones; it mediates monoubiquitination of histone H2A 'Lys-119', rendering chromatin heritably changed in its expressibility.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous.
- PathwayProtein modification; protein sumoylation.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 chromo domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on Thr-497 by HIPK2 upon DNA damage; which enhances E3 SUMO-protein ligase activity and promotes sumoylation on Lys-494.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- CBX 4 antibodyCBX4 antibodyCbx4 chromobox homolog 4 (Drosophila Pc class) antibody
- Cbx4: chromobox homolog 4 (Drosophila Pc class) antibodyCBX4_HUMAN antibodyChromobox homolog 4 (Pc class homolog, Drosophila) antibodyChromobox homolog 4 antibodyChromobox protein homolog 4 antibodyE3 SUMO protein ligase CBX 4 antibodyE3 SUMO protein ligase CBX4 antibodyE3 SUMO-protein ligase CBX4 antibodyhPc 2 antibodyhPc2 antibodyNBP 16 antibodyNBP16 antibodyNS5ATP1 binding protein 16 antibodyPc 2 antibodyPc class 2 homolog antibodyPc class homolog antibodyPc class homolog Drosophila antibodyPc2 antibodyPolycomb 2 homolog antibody
Anti-CBX4 antibody images
Anti-CBX4 antibody (ab38430) at 1/100 dilution + Jurkat cell lysate
Predicted band size : 61 kDa
References for Anti-CBX4 antibody (ab38430)
ab38430 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.