Anti-PCBP3 antibody (ab69360)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69360 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 39 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 33 kDa).|
- FunctionSingle-stranded nucleic acid binding protein that binds preferentially to oligo dC.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 KH domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- ALPHA CP3 antibody
- Alpha-CP3 antibody
- PCBP3 antibody
- PCBP3_HUMAN antibody
- Poly(rC)-binding protein 3 antibody
Anti-PCBP3 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PCBP3 antibody (ab69360) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PCBP3 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 33 kDa
Observed band size : 39 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PCBP3 antibody (ab69360)
ab69360 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.