Anti-PCDH8 antibody (ab85561)
- Product nameAnti-PCDH8 antibodySee all PCDH8 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PCDH8
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within internal sequence amino acids 396-445 (GATSLVPEGA ARESLVALVS TSDRDSGANG QVRCALYGHE HFRLQPAYAG) of Human PCDH8 (NP_116567).
- Positive control721_B cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab85561 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 104 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- RelevancePCDH8 (Protocadherin 8) belongs to the protocadherin gene family, a subfamily of the cadherin superfamily. It is thought to function in cell-adhesion in a calcium-dependent manner. It is predominantly expressed in brain, localizing to synaptic junctions.
- Cellular localizationCell Membrane. Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- Arcadlin antibodyPAPC antibodyPCDH 8 antibody
- Protocadherin 8 antibodyProtocadherin8 antibody
Anti-PCDH8 antibody images
Anti-PCDH8 antibody (ab85561) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + 721_B cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 104 kDa
Observed band size : 104 kDa
References for Anti-PCDH8 antibody (ab85561)
ab85561 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.