Anti-PCDHA10 antibody (ab57605)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab57605 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionPotential calcium-dependent cell-adhesion protein. May be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 6 cadherin domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted and Cell membrane.
- Cadherin related neuronal receptor 8 antibody
- CNR 8 antibody
- Cnr3 antibody
- CNR8 antibody
- CNRN 8 antibody
- CNRN8 antibody
- CNRS 8 antibody
- CNRS8 antibody
- CRNR 8 antibody
- Crnr3 antibody
- CRNR8 antibody
- KIAA0345 like 4 antibody
- Ortholog to mouse CNR8 antibody
- PCDAA_HUMAN antibody
- PCDH alpha10 antibody
- PCDH-alpha-10 antibody
- PCDHA 10 antibody
- PCDHA10 antibody
- Pcdha14 antibody
- PCDHALPHA10 antibody
- Protocadherin alpha 10 antibody
- Protocadherin alpha-10 antibody
- rCNRv10 antibody
Anti-PCDHA10 antibody images
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab57605 PCDHA10 antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
References for Anti-PCDHA10 antibody (ab57605)
ab57605 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.