Anti-PCDHA5 antibody (ab81068)
- Product nameAnti-PCDHA5 antibodySee all PCDHA5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PCDHA5
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Dog, Chimpanzee
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 2-51 (VYSRRGSLGS RLLLLWLLLA YWKAGSGQLH YSIPEEAKHG TFVGRIAQDL) of human PCDHA5 (NP_061731)
- Positive control
- HeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab81068 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
ELISA titre using peptide based assay: 1/312500
WB: Use at a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 102 kDa.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePCDHA5 (Protocadherin alpha 5) is a member of the protocadherin family, a subgroup of the cadherin superfamily. Protocadherins are neural cadherin like cell surface proteins which are present at synaptic junctions. Their specific functions are unknown but they most likely play a critical role in the establishment and function of specific neuronal connections in the brain. PCDHA5 is one of fifteen tandemly arranged genes within the alpha cluster of protocadherin genes on 5q31.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Single pass type I membrane protein.
- Cadherin related neuronal receptor 6 antibody
- CNR 6 antibody
- CNR6 antibody
- CNRN 6 antibody
- CNRN6 antibody
- CNRS 6 antibody
- CNRS6 antibody
- CRNR 6 antibody
- CRNR6 antibody
- KIAA0345 like 9 antibody
- Ortholog of mouse CNR6 antibody
- PCDH alpha5 antibody
- PCDHA 5 antibody
- Protocadherin alpha 5 antibody
Anti-PCDHA5 antibody images
Anti-PCDHA5 antibody (ab81068) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + HeLa cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 102 kDa
Observed band size : >90 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PCDHA5 antibody (ab81068)
ab81068 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.