Anti-PCDHB6 antibody (ab110892)
- Product nameAnti-PCDHB6 antibodySee all PCDHB6 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PCDHB6
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 172-200 of Human PCDHB6 (NP_061762.1).
- Positive controlZR-75-1 cell line lysates.
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab110892 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab110892 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 87 kDa.|
- RelevancePCDHB6 (Protocadherin beta 6) is a member of the protocadherin family, a subgroup of the cadherin superfamily. Protocadherins are neural cadherin-like cell adhesion proteins that are integral membrane proteins. The specific function of PCDHB6 is unknown but it is thought to be involved in the establishment and maintenance of specific neuronal connections in the brain. PCDHB6 is a member of the beta cluster of protocadherin genes on 5q31.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Single-pass type I membrane protein.
- PCDH beta6 antibodyPCDHB 6 antibodyProtocadherin beta 6 antibody
Anti-PCDHB6 antibody images
Anti-PCDHB6 antibody (ab110892) at 1/100 dilution + ZR-75-1 cell line lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 87 kDa
References for Anti-PCDHB6 antibody (ab110892)
ab110892 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.