Anti-PCNA antibody [PC10 (a.k.a. 3F81)] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93576)
- Product nameAnti-PCNA antibody [PC10 (a.k.a. 3F81)] (Phycoerythrin)See all PCNA primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [PC10 (a.k.a. 3F81)] to PCNA (Phycoerythrin)
- Tested applicationsIHC-Fr, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Protein A-Rat PCNA fusion obtained from pC2T.
- Positive controlAlcohol fixed MOLT-4 cells
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.2% BSA, PBS, 150mM Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberPC10 (a.k.a. 3F81)
- Light chain typekappa
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab93576 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionThis protein is an auxiliary protein of DNA polymerase delta and is involved in the control of eukaryotic DNA replication by increasing the polymerase's processibility during elongation of the leading strand. Induces a robust stimulatory effect on the 3'-5' exonuclease and 3'-phosphodiesterase, but not apurinic-apyrimidinic (AP) endonuclease, APEX2 activities. Has to be loaded onto DNA in order to be able to stimulate APEX2.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PCNA family.
modificationsUpon methyl methanesulfonate-induced DNA damage, mono-ubiquitinated by the UBE2B-RAD18 complex on Lys-164. This induces non-canonical polyubiquitination on Lys-164 through 'Lys-63' linkage of ubiquitin moieties by the E2 complex UBE2N-UBE2V2 and the E3 ligases, HLTF, RNF8 and SHPRH, which is required for DNA repair. 'Lys-63' polyubiquitination prevents genomic instability on DNA damage. Monoubiquitination at Lys-164 also takes place in undamaged proliferating cells, and is mediated by the DCX(DTL) complex, leading to enhance PCNA-dependent translesion DNA synthesis.
Acetylated in response to UV irradiation. Acetylation disrupts interaction with NUDT15 and promotes degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Forms nuclear foci representing sites of ongoing DNA replication and vary in morphology and number during S phase. Together with APEX2, is redistributed in discrete nuclear foci in presence of oxidative DNA damaging agents.
- Cyclin antibodyDNA polymerase delta auxiliary protein antibodyHGCN8729 antibody
- MGC8367 antibodyMutagen-sensitive 209 protein antibodyOTTHUMP00000030189 antibodyOTTHUMP00000030190 antibodyPCNA antibodyPcna/cyclin antibodyPCNA_HUMAN antibodyPCNAR antibodyPolymerase delta accessory protein antibodyProliferating Cell Nuclear Antigen antibody
Anti-PCNA antibody [PC10 (a.k.a. 3F81)] (Phycoerythrin) images
Intracellular staining of Molt-4 cells with FITC conjugated anti-Human PCNA (PC10) (left), and ab93576 (right). Appropriate isotype controls were used (open histogram). Total cells were used for analysis.
References for Anti-PCNA antibody [PC10 (a.k.a. 3F81)] (Phycoerythrin) (ab93576)
ab93576 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.