Anti-PCSK9 antibody (ab52755)
- Product nameAnti-PCSK9 antibodySee all PCSK9 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PCSK9
- SpecificityDetects both the zymogen and mature forms of PC9. Smaller cleavage products are also detected.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide based on the propeptide domain of human PC9
- EpitopeThe epitope is aminoterminal from the propeptide cleave site.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 500mM Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Pathways and Processes
- Metabolic signaling pathways
- Lipid and lipoprotein metabolism
- Cholesterol Metabolism
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52755 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 74 kDa. when using colorimetric substrates such as BCIP/NBT and 1/5000 for chemiluminescent substrates.|
- FunctionMay be implicated in the differentiation of cortical neurons and may play a role in cholesterol homeostasis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in neuro-epithelioma, colon carcinoma, hepatic and pancreatic cell lines, and in Schwann cells.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in PCSK9 are the cause of familial hypercholesterolemia 3 (FH3) [MIM:603776]. FH3 inheritance is autosomal dominant.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S8 family.
Contains 1 peptidase S8 domain.
modificationsThe soluble zymogen undergoes autocatalytic intramolecular processing in the endoplasmic reticulum, resulting in the cleavage of its propeptide that remains associated with the secreted enzyme.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
- Convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 preproprotein antibody
- FH3 antibody
- HCHOLA3 antibody
- Hypercholesterolemia autosomal dominant 3 antibody
- LDLCQ1 antibody
- NARC 1 antibody
- NARC-1 antibody
- NARC1 antibody
- Neural apoptosis regulated convertase 1 antibody
- Neural apoptosis-regulated convertase 1 antibody
- PC 9 antibody
- PC9 antibody
- PCSK 9 antibody
- PCSK9 antibody
- PCSK9_HUMAN antibody
- Proprotein convertase 9 antibody
- Proprotein convertase PC9 antibody
- Proprotein convertase subtilisin/kexin type 9 antibody
- PSEC0052 antibody
- Subtilisin/kexin like protease PC9 antibody
- Subtilisin/kexin-like protease PC9 antibody
Anti-PCSK9 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PCSK9 antibody (ab52755) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lane 2 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular liver carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Goat polyclonal to Rabbit IgG - H&L - Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/3000 dilution
Predicted band size : 74 kDa
Observed band size : 74 kDa
References for Anti-PCSK9 antibody (ab52755)
ab52755 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.