Anti-PDCD4 antibody [EPR3431] (ab80590)
- Product nameAnti-PDCD4 antibody [EPR3431]See all PDCD4 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR3431] to PDCD4
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, ICC, Flow Cyt, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to residues near the N terminus of Human PDCD4
- Positive controlWB: Jurkat, HL60 + RA and HeLa cell lysates; IHC-P: Human tonsil tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Dissociation constant (Kd) Kd = 3.10 x 10-11 M
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR3431
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab80590 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/20000 - 1/100000. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInhibits translation initiation and cap-dependent translation. May excert its function by hindering the interaction between EIF4A1 and EIF4G. Inhibits the helicase activity of EIF4A. Modulates the activation of JUN kinase. Down-regulates the expression of MAP4K1, thus inhibiting events important in driving invasion, namely, MAPK85 activation and consequent JUN-dependent transcription. May play a role in apoptosis. Tumor suppressor. Inhibits tumor promoter-induced neoplastic transformation. Binds RNA.
- Tissue specificityUp-regulated in proliferative cells. Highly expressed in epithelial cells of the mammary gland. Reduced expression in lung cancer and colon carcinoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDCD4 family.
Contains 2 MI domains.
- DomainBinds EIF4A1 via both MI domains.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated, leading to its proteasomal degradation. Rapidly degraded in response to mitogens. Phosphorylation of the phosphodegron promotes interaction with BTRC and proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm. Predominantly nuclear under normal growth conditions, and when phosphorylated at Ser-457. Exported from the nucleus in the absence of serum.
- Death up-regulated gene protein antibodyDug antibodyH731 antibody
- Ma3 antibodyMGC33046 antibodyMGC33047 antibodyNeoplastic transformation inhibitor antibodyNeoplastic transformation inhibitor protein antibodyNuclear antigen H731 antibodyNuclear antigen H731 like antibodyNuclear antigen H731 like protein antibodyNuclear antigen H731-like antibodyOTTHUMP00000020483 antibodyPDCD 4 antibodyPdcd4 antibodyPDCD4_HUMAN antibodyProgrammed cell death 4 antibodyprogrammed cell death 4 (neoplastic transformation inhibitor) antibodyProgrammed cell death protein 4 antibodyProtein 197/15a antibodyProtein MA-3 antibodyRP11 348N5.4 antibodyTis antibodyTopoisomerase-inhibitor suppressed protein antibody
Anti-PDCD4 antibody [EPR3431] images
All lanes : Anti-PDCD4 antibody [EPR3431] (ab80590) at 1/10000 dilution
Lane 1 : Jurkat cell lysate
Lane 2 : HL60 + RA lysate
Lane 3 : HeLa cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
goat anti-rabbit HRP at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
Immunohistochemistry analysis of paraffin-embedded Human tonsil tissue using 1/100 ab80590.
Equilibrium disassociation constant (KD)
Learn more about KD
Click here to learn more about KD
References for Anti-PDCD4 antibody [EPR3431] (ab80590)
This product has been referenced in:
- Liu X et al. MicroRNA-499-5p promotes cellular invasion and tumor metastasis in colorectal cancer by targeting FOXO4 and PDCD4. Carcinogenesis 32:1798-805 (2011). WB ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 21934092) »