Anti-PDCD4 antibody [k4C1] (ab71507)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.1% Sodium Azide
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberk4C1
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71507 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/3000. Detects a band of approximately 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa).|
|ELISA||ELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionInhibits translation initiation and cap-dependent translation. May excert its function by hindering the interaction between EIF4A1 and EIF4G. Inhibits the helicase activity of EIF4A. Modulates the activation of JUN kinase. Down-regulates the expression of MAP4K1, thus inhibiting events important in driving invasion, namely, MAPK85 activation and consequent JUN-dependent transcription. May play a role in apoptosis. Tumor suppressor. Inhibits tumor promoter-induced neoplastic transformation. Binds RNA.
- Tissue specificityUp-regulated in proliferative cells. Highly expressed in epithelial cells of the mammary gland. Reduced expression in lung cancer and colon carcinoma.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDCD4 family.
Contains 2 MI domains.
- DomainBinds EIF4A1 via both MI domains.
modificationsPolyubiquitinated, leading to its proteasomal degradation. Rapidly degraded in response to mitogens. Phosphorylation of the phosphodegron promotes interaction with BTRC and proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between the nucleus and cytoplasm. Predominantly nuclear under normal growth conditions, and when phosphorylated at Ser-457. Exported from the nucleus in the absence of serum.
- Death up-regulated gene protein antibodyDug antibodyH731 antibody
- Ma3 antibodyMGC33046 antibodyMGC33047 antibodyNeoplastic transformation inhibitor antibodyNeoplastic transformation inhibitor protein antibodyNuclear antigen H731 antibodyNuclear antigen H731 like antibodyNuclear antigen H731 like protein antibodyNuclear antigen H731-like antibodyPDCD 4 antibodyPdcd4 antibodyPDCD4_HUMAN antibodyProgrammed cell death 4 antibodyprogrammed cell death 4 (neoplastic transformation inhibitor) antibodyProgrammed cell death protein 4 antibodyProtein 197/15a antibodyProtein MA-3 antibodyRP11 348N5.4 antibodyTis antibodyTopoisomerase-inhibitor suppressed protein antibody
Anti-PDCD4 antibody [k4C1] images
Anti-PDCD4 antibody [k4C1] (ab71507) at 1/2000 dilution + HepG2 cell lysate at 40 µg
Goat anti-mouse secondary conjugated to HRP
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 52 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa
References for Anti-PDCD4 antibody [k4C1] (ab71507)
ab71507 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.