PDGF AA Human ELISA Kit (ab100622)
- Product namePDGF AA Human ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 2.5 pg/ml
- Range2.74 pg/ml - 2000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 92.54 82% - 102% Serum 76.71 70% - 83% Plasma 78.06 72% - 85%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
The ab100622 PDGF AA Human ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of Human PDGF AA in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for Human PDGF AA coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PDGF AA present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-Human PDGF AA antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PDGF AA bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 200X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml Assay Diluent 5x concentrated buffer. ForStandard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody PDGF-AA: biotinylated anti-human PDGF-AA 2 vials PDGF AA Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human PDGF-AA 1 unit PDGF AA Standard Human(recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- PDGF 1PDGF APDGF A chain
- PDGF subunit APDGF-1PDGF1PDGFAPDGFA_HUMANPlatelet derived growth factor A chainPlatelet derived growth factor alpha chainPlatelet derived growth factor alpha polypeptidePlatelet derived growth factor subunit APlatelet-derived growth factor A chainPlatelet-derived growth factor alpha polypeptidePlatelet-derived growth factor subunit A
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100622 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PDGF AA Human ELISA Kit (ab100622)
ab100622 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.