Anti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibody (ab124392)
- Product nameAnti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibodySee all PDGF Receptor alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDGF Receptor alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis
Synthetic peptide:C-GKRNRHSSQTSEESAIETG conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 1035-1053 of Human PDGF Receptor alpha.
- Positive control
- Human brain, cerebellum tissue; NIH/3T3 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris glycine, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124392 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/250 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 150,170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. 5-10 µl immunoprecipitates PDGF Receptor alpha from 500 µg of NIH/3T3 RIPA lysate.|
- FunctionReceptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in primary and metastatic colon tumors and in normal colon tissue. Tumors may express a different isoform to that found in normal tissue.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRA is found in some cases of hypereosinophilic syndrome. Interstitial chromosomal deletion del(4)(q12q12) causes the fusion of FIP1L1 and PDGFRA (FIP1L1-PDGFRA).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibody
- CD140 antigen-like family member A antibody
- CD140a antibody
- CD140a antigen antibody
- MGC74795 antibody
- PDGF alpha chain antibody
- PDGF-R-alpha antibody
- PDGFR 2 antibody
- PDGFR alpha antibody
- PDGFR2 antibody
- PDGFRA antibody
- PDGFRA/BCR fusion antibody
- PGFRA_HUMAN antibody
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor 2 antibody
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha antibody
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha polypeptide antibody
- Platelet derived growth factor receptor antibody
- Rearranged in hypereosinophilia platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein antibody
- RHEPDGFRA antibody
Anti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibody images
ab124392, at 1/100 dilution, staining PDGF Receptor alpha in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibody (ab124392)
ab124392 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.