Anti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibody (ab124392)
- Product nameAnti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibodySee all PDGF Receptor alpha primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDGF Receptor alpha
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Predicted to work with: Rat, Rabbit, Horse, Chicken, Cow, Dog, Pig, Xenopus laevis
Synthetic peptide:C-GKRNRHSSQTSEESAIETG conjugated to KLH, corresponding to amino acids 1035-1053 of Human PDGF Receptor alpha.
- Positive controlHuman brain, cerebellum tissue; NIH/3T3 cell line lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.40
Preservative: 0.05% Sodium azide
Constituents: 99% Tris glycine, 0.88% Sodium chloride
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab124392 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/250 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 150,170 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 122 kDa).|
|IP||IP: Use at an assay dependent dilution. 5-10 µl immunoprecipitates PDGF Receptor alpha from 500 µg of NIH/3T3 RIPA lysate.|
- FunctionReceptor that binds both PDGFA and PDGFB and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in primary and metastatic colon tumors and in normal colon tissue. Tumors may express a different isoform to that found in normal tissue.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRA is found in some cases of hypereosinophilic syndrome. Interstitial chromosomal deletion del(4)(q12q12) causes the fusion of FIP1L1 and PDGFRA (FIP1L1-PDGFRA).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Alpha-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibodyCD140 antigen-like family member A antibodyCD140a antibody
- CD140a antigen antibodyMGC74795 antibodyPDGF alpha chain antibodyPDGF-R-alpha antibodyPDGFR 2 antibodyPDGFR alpha antibodyPDGFR2 antibodyPDGFRA antibodyPDGFRA/BCR fusion antibodyPGFRA_HUMAN antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor 2 antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor alpha antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor alpha polypeptide antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor antibodyRearranged in hypereosinophilia platelet derived growth factor receptor alpha fusion protein antibodyRHEPDGFRA antibody
Anti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibody images
ab124392, at 1/100 dilution, staining PDGF Receptor alpha in formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded Human brain cerebellum tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-PDGF Receptor alpha antibody (ab124392)
ab124392 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.