PDGF Receptor beta Human ELISA Kit (ab100626)
- Product namePDGF Receptor beta Human ELISA Kit
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 25 pg/ml
- Range24.69 pg/ml - 18000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 90.39 76% - 104% Serum 109.6 97% - 118% Plasma 96.23 81% - 117%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
- Product overview
ab100626 Human PDGF Receptor beta (platelet derived growth factor receptor beta; PDGFR-beta) ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of human PDGF Receptor beta in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants.
This assay employs an antibody specific for human PDGF Receptor beta coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PDGF Receptor beta present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-human PDGF Receptor beta antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted to the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PDGF Receptor beta bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
Optimization may be required with urine samples.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 300X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For detection antibody and HRP-Streptavidin diluent. 1 x 15ml Assay Diluent D 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma samples/cell culture medium/urine) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody PDGF-R-beta: biotinylated anti-human PDGF-R-beta 2 vials PDGF Receptor beta Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-human PDGFR-beta 1 unit PDGF Receptor beta Standard Human (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Beta type platelet derived growth factor receptorCD140 antigen like family member BCD140b
- JTK12PDGF R betaPDGF subunit BPDGF-2PdgfbPDGFB_HUMANPDGFRPDGFR betaPDGFR1PDGFRBPlatelet derived growth factor receptor beta Platelet derived growth factor receptor beta polypeptidePlatelet-derived growth factor B chainPlatelet-derived growth factor beta polypeptidePlatelet-derived growth factor subunit BProto-oncogene c-Sis
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100626 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PDGF Receptor beta Human ELISA Kit (ab100626)
ab100626 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.