Anti-PDGF Receptor beta (phospho Y740) antibody (ab16863)
- Product nameAnti-PDGF Receptor beta (phospho Y740) antibodySee all PDGF Receptor beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDGF Receptor beta (phospho Y740)
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr740 of human PDGF Receptor beta
- Positive controlNIH/3T3 cell lysates stimulated with PDGF-BB
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab16863 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 124 kDa.|
- FunctionReceptor that binds specifically to PDGFB and PDGFD and has a tyrosine-protein kinase activity. Phosphorylates Tyr residues at the C-terminus of PTPN11 creating a binding site for the SH2 domain of GRB2.
- Involvement in diseaseNote=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB is found in a form of chronic myelomonocytic leukemia (CMML). Translocation t(5;12)(q33;p13) with EVT6/TEL. It is characterized by abnormal clonal myeloid proliferation and by progression to acute myelogenous leukemia (AML).
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB may be a cause of acute myelogenous leukemia. Translocation t(5;14)(q33;q32) with TRIP11. The fusion protein may be involved in clonal evolution of leukemia and eosinophilia.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB may be a cause of juvenile myelomonocytic leukemia. Translocation t(5;17)(q33;p11.2) with SPECC1.
Defects in PDGFRB are a cause of myeloproliferative disorder chronic with eosinophilia (MPE) [MIM:131440]. A hematologic disorder characterized by malignant eosinophils proliferation. Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB is found in many instances of myeloproliferative disorder chronic with eosinophilia. Translocation t(5;12) with ETV6 on chromosome 12 creating an PDGFRB-ETV6 fusion protein.
Note=A chromosomal aberration involving PDGFRB may be the cause of a myeloproliferative disorder (MBD) associated with eosinophilia. Translocation t(1;5)(q23;q33) that forms a PDE4DIP-PDGFRB fusion protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. Tyr protein kinase family. CSF-1/PDGF receptor subfamily.
Contains 5 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylated. Dephosphorylated by PTPRJ at Tyr-751, Tyr-857, Tyr-1009 and Tyr-1021.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
- Beta platelet derived growth factor receptor antibodyBeta-type platelet-derived growth factor receptor antibodyCD 140B antibody
- CD140 antigen-like family member B antibodyCD140B antibodyCD140B antibodyCD140b antigen antibodyIBGC4 antibodyJTK12 antibodyOTTHUMP00000160528 antibodyPDGF R beta antibodyPDGF-R-beta antibodyPDGFR 1 antibodyPDGFR antibodyPDGFR beta antibodyPDGFR1 antibodyPDGFRB antibodyPGFRB_HUMAN antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor 1 antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor beta antibodyPlatelet derived growth factor receptor beta polypeptide antibody
Anti-PDGF Receptor beta (phospho Y740) antibody images
Predicted band size : 124 kDa
Western blot analysis of ab16863 in cell lysate: HepG2 cells were transfected with wild-type or Y740F mutants of PDGF receptor beta .PDGFR beta transfected HepG2 cells were either untreated (-) or treated with PDGF-BB (+). The lower panel shows western blotting with unphosphorylated PDGF Receptor beta antibody.
References for Anti-PDGF Receptor beta (phospho Y740) antibody (ab16863)
ab16863 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.