PDH Immunocapture Kit (ab109802)
- Product namePDH Immunocapture KitSee all Pyruvate dehydrogenase kits ...
- Assay typeQuantitative
- Species reactivityReacts with: Cow, Human
- Product overview
250 µg, 500 µg or 750 µg monoclonal antibody irreversibly crosslinked to protein G-agarose beads which can immunocapture ~13 µg, ~26 µg or ~39 µg respectively of PDH complex from heart mitochondria.
Note: The immunocapture protocol for this kit requires Abcam reagent detergent lauryl maltoside (ab109857/MS910).
- Tested applicationsIP more details
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components 250 µg 500 µg 750 µg monoclonal antibody irreversibly crosslinked to protein G-agarose beads 1 x 250µg 1 x 500µg 1 x 750µg
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109802 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
PDH Immunocapture Kit images
Complex I immunoprecipitation using antibody ab109866/MS101c crosslinked to protein G-agarose beads as product ab109802
References for PDH Immunocapture Kit (ab109802)
This product has been referenced in:
- Stenson BM et al. Activation of liver X receptor regulates substrate oxidation in white adipocytes. Endocrinology 150:4104-13 (2009). Read more (PubMed: 19556420) »
- Bonnet S et al. A mitochondria-K+ channel axis is suppressed in cancer and its normalization promotes apoptosis and inhibits cancer growth. Cancer Cell 11:37-51 (2007). Read more (PubMed: 17222789) »