Anti-PDP2 antibody [MS41A 3C3BC10] (ab133982)
- Product nameAnti-PDP2 antibody [MS41A 3C3BC10]See all PDP2 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [MS41A 3C3BC10] to PDP2
- Specificityab133982 does not react with Human Recombinant PDP1 or Human Recombinant PDK.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Does not react withMouse, Rat
Full length protein corresponding to amino acids 1-529 of Human PDP2
- Positive control
- Recombinant PDP2 protein, Human heart or liver homogenate, HeLa, HEK293, HepG2 and jurkat whole cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% HBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesNear homogeneity as judged by SDS-PAGE. ab133982 was produced in vitro using hybridomas grown in serum-free medium, and then concentrated by ammonium sulfate precipitation.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberMS41A 3C3BC10
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab133982 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 60 kDa). Note: This antibody works optimally in 5% Milk for all blocking and antibody steps.|
- FunctionCatalyzes the dephosphorylation and concomitant reactivation of the alpha subunit of the E1 component of the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PP2C family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [acetyl-transferring]]-phosphatase 2 antibody
- KIAA1348 antibody
- mitochondrial antibody
- PDP 2 antibody
- Pdp2 antibody
- PDP2_HUMAN antibody
- PDPC 2 antibody
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase 2 antibody
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase catalytic subunit 2 antibody
- pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase isoenzyme 2 antibody
- Pyruvate dehydrogenase phosphatase, catalytic subunit 2 antibody
Anti-PDP2 antibody [MS41A 3C3BC10] images
All lanes : Anti-PDP2 antibody [MS41A 3C3BC10] (ab133982) at 1 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 :
Human PDP2 full length protein (ab110358) at 0.01 µg
Lane 3 :
Human PDP1 full length protein (ab110357) at 0.01 µg
Lane 4 :
Active human Mitochondrial Pyruvate dehydrogenase kinase 1 full length protein (ab110359) at 0.01 µg
Lane 5 : HHH (Human heart homogenate) at 20 µg
Lane 6 : HLH (Human liver homogenate) at 20 µg
Lane 7 : HeLa (Human epithelial carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 8 : HEK293 (Human embryonic kidney 293 cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 9 : HepG2 (Human hepatocellular carcinoma cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Lane 10 : Jurkat (Human T cell lymphoblast-like cell line) Whole Cell Lysate at 10 µg
Goat polyclonal to Mouse IgG – H&L – Pre-Adsorbed (HRP) at 1/10000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Performed under reducing conditions.
Predicted band size : 60 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa
Exposure time : 5 minutes
References for Anti-PDP2 antibody [MS41A 3C3BC10] (ab133982)
ab133982 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.