Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EP569Y] (ab52893)
- Product nameAnti-PDPK1 antibody [EP569Y]See all PDPK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EP569Y] to PDPK1
- SpecificityThis antibody detects PDK1 both when phosphorylated and non-phosphorylated on Tyrosine 373 and 376.
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human, Pig
Synthetic phospho-peptide corresponding to residues surrounding Tyr373 and Tyr376 of human PDPK1.
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysate or human prostate carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEP569Y
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52893 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 64 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use at an assay dependent dilution.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates and activates not only PKB/AKT, but also PKA, PKC-zeta, RPS6KA1 and RPS6KB1. May play a general role in signaling processes and in development (By similarity). Isoform 3 is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be expressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PDK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine and serine/threonine. Phosphorylation on Ser-241 in the activation loop is required for full activity. PDK1 itself can autophosphorylate Ser-241, leading to its own activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation. Tyrosine phosphorylation seems to occur only at the plasma membrane.
- 3 phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- hPDK 1 antibody
- hPDK1 antibody
- MGC20087 antibody
- MGC35290 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159109 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159110 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174525 antibody
- PDK 1 antibody
- PDK1 antibody
- PDPK 1 antibody
- PDPK1 antibody
- PDPK1_HUMAN antibody
- PkB kinase antibody
- PkB kinase like gene 1 antibody
- PkB like 1 antibody
- PkB like antibody
- PRO0461 antibody
- Protein kinase antibody
Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EP569Y] images
Ab52893 (1:100) staining human PDPK1 in human prostate carcinoma tissue by immunohistochemistry using paraffin embedded tissue.
Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EP569Y] (ab52893) at 1/1000 dilution + 293 cell lysate
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
References for Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EP569Y] (ab52893)
This product has been referenced in:
- Shen X et al. PDK1 Recruitment to the SHPS-1 Signaling Complex Enhances Insulin-like Growth Factor-I-stimulated AKT Activation and Vascular Smooth Muscle Cell Survival. J Biol Chem 285:29416-24 (2010). WB ; Pig . Read more (PubMed: 20643654) »
- Block K et al. Nox4 NAD(P)H oxidase mediates Src-dependent tyrosine phosphorylation of PDK-1 in response to angiotensin II: role in mesangial cell hypertrophy and fibronectin expression. J Biol Chem 283:24061-76 (2008). WB ; Rat . Read more (PubMed: 18559349) »