Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EPR245] (ab109253)
- Product nameAnti-PDPK1 antibody [EPR245]See all PDPK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR245] to PDPK1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A synthetic peptide corresponding to residues in the N-terminus of Human PDPK1.
- Positive control
- 293T and PC12 cell lysates; Human breast carcinoma tissue.
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR245
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109253 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/500 - 1/1000. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval before commencing with IHC staining protocol.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates and activates not only PKB/AKT, but also PKA, PKC-zeta, RPS6KA1 and RPS6KB1. May play a general role in signaling processes and in development (By similarity). Isoform 3 is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be expressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PDK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine and serine/threonine. Phosphorylation on Ser-241 in the activation loop is required for full activity. PDK1 itself can autophosphorylate Ser-241, leading to its own activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation. Tyrosine phosphorylation seems to occur only at the plasma membrane.
- 3 phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- hPDK 1 antibody
- hPDK1 antibody
- MGC20087 antibody
- MGC35290 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159109 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159110 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174525 antibody
- PDK 1 antibody
- PDK1 antibody
- Pdpk1 antibody
- PDPK1_HUMAN antibody
- PkB kinase antibody
- PkB kinase like gene 1 antibody
- PkB like 1 antibody
- PRO0461 antibody
- Protein kinase antibody
Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EPR245] images
All lanes : Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EPR245] (ab109253) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : PC12 cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
ab109253, at a 1/500 dilution, staining PDPK1 in Human breast carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin-embedded tissue.
References for Anti-PDPK1 antibody [EPR245] (ab109253)
ab109253 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.