Anti-PDPK1 antibody - N-terminal (ab71757)
- Product nameAnti-PDPK1 antibody - N-terminalSee all PDPK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDPK1 - N-terminal
- Tested applicationsELISA, IHC-P, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide from the N-terminal region of human PDPK1 conjugated to KLH.
- Positive control
- HL-60 cell lysate. Human hepatocarcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesab71757 is purified through a protein G column, eluted with high and low pH buffers and neutralized immediately, followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71757 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/50 - 1/100.|
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
- FunctionPhosphorylates and activates not only PKB/AKT, but also PKA, PKC-zeta, RPS6KA1 and RPS6KB1. May play a general role in signaling processes and in development (By similarity). Isoform 3 is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be expressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PDK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine and serine/threonine. Phosphorylation on Ser-241 in the activation loop is required for full activity. PDK1 itself can autophosphorylate Ser-241, leading to its own activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation. Tyrosine phosphorylation seems to occur only at the plasma membrane.
- 3 phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- hPDK 1 antibody
- hPDK1 antibody
- MGC20087 antibody
- MGC35290 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159109 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159110 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174525 antibody
- PDK 1 antibody
- PDK1 antibody
- PDPK 1 antibody
- PDPK1 antibody
- PDPK1_HUMAN antibody
- PkB kinase antibody
- PkB kinase like gene 1 antibody
- PkB like 1 antibody
- PkB like antibody
- PRO0461 antibody
- Protein kinase antibody
Anti-PDPK1 antibody - N-terminal images
Anti-PDPK1 antibody - N-terminal (ab71757) at 1/100 dilution + HL-60 cell lysate at 12.5 µg
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
Additional bands at : 100 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
ab71757 at 1/50 dilution, staining PDPK1 in human hepatocarcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-PDPK1 antibody - N-terminal (ab71757)
ab71757 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.