Anti-PDPK1 antibody (ab71421)
- Product nameAnti-PDPK1 antibodySee all PDPK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDPK1
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to amino acid residues surrounding S410 of human PDPK1 conjugated to KLH
- Positive control
- 293 cell lysates transiently transfected with the PDPK1 gene. Human colon carcinoma tissue.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab71421 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab71421 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 63 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/10 - 1/50.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates and activates not only PKB/AKT, but also PKA, PKC-zeta, RPS6KA1 and RPS6KB1. May play a general role in signaling processes and in development (By similarity). Isoform 3 is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be expressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PDK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine and serine/threonine. Phosphorylation on Ser-241 in the activation loop is required for full activity. PDK1 itself can autophosphorylate Ser-241, leading to its own activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation. Tyrosine phosphorylation seems to occur only at the plasma membrane.
- 3 phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- hPDK 1 antibody
- hPDK1 antibody
- MGC20087 antibody
- MGC35290 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159109 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159110 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174525 antibody
- PDK 1 antibody
- PDK1 antibody
- PDPK 1 antibody
- PDPK1 antibody
- PDPK1_HUMAN antibody
- PkB kinase antibody
- PkB kinase like gene 1 antibody
- PkB like 1 antibody
- PkB like antibody
- PRO0461 antibody
- Protein kinase antibody
Anti-PDPK1 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PDPK1 antibody (ab71421) at 1/50 dilution
Lane 1 : Nontransfected 293 cell lysates
Lane 2 : 293 cell lysates transiently transfected with the PDPK1 gene
Lysates/proteins at 2 µg per lane.
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 63 kDa
ab71421 at 1/10 dilution, staining PDPK1 in human colon carcinoma by Immunohistochemistry using formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue, followed by peroxidase-conjugated secondary antibody and DAB staining.
References for Anti-PDPK1 antibody (ab71421)
ab71421 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.