Anti-PDPK1 (phospho S241) antibody [EPR336(2)] (ab109460)
- Product nameAnti-PDPK1 (phospho S241) antibody [EPR336(2)]See all PDPK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit monoclonal [EPR336(2)] to PDPK1 (phospho S241)
- Specificityab109460 only detects PDPK1 phosphorylated at Serine 241.
- Tested applicationsWB, IP, IHC-P, ICC more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
A phospho specific peptide corresponding to residues surrounding serine 241 of Human PDPK1.
- Positive control
- 293T cell lysate; Human breast carcinoma tissue
- General notesProduced under U.S. Patent No. 5,675,063.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPBS 49%,Sodium azide 0.01%,Glycerol 50%,BSA 0.05%
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone numberEPR336(2)
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab109460 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000 - 1/10000. Detects a band of approximately 60 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
|IP||IP: 1/10 - 1/100.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/250. Heat up to 98 °C, below boiling, and then let cool for 10-20 minutes.|
|ICC||ICC: 1/100 - 1/250.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates and activates not only PKB/AKT, but also PKA, PKC-zeta, RPS6KA1 and RPS6KB1. May play a general role in signaling processes and in development (By similarity). Isoform 3 is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be expressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PDK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine and serine/threonine. Phosphorylation on Ser-241 in the activation loop is required for full activity. PDK1 itself can autophosphorylate Ser-241, leading to its own activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation. Tyrosine phosphorylation seems to occur only at the plasma membrane.
- 3 phosphoinositide dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- hPDK 1 antibody
- hPDK1 antibody
- MGC20087 antibody
- MGC35290 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159109 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159110 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174525 antibody
- PDK1 antibody
- Pdpk1 antibody
- PDPK1_HUMAN antibody
- PkB kinase antibody
- PkB kinase like gene 1 antibody
- PkB like 1 antibody
- PRO0461 antibody
- Protein kinase antibody
Anti-PDPK1 (phospho S241) antibody [EPR336(2)] images
All lanes : Anti-PDPK1 (phospho S241) antibody [EPR336(2)] (ab109460) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : 293T cell lysate treated with Lambda Phosphatase
Lysates/proteins at 10 µg per lane.
HRP-labeled goat anti-rabbit at 1/2000 dilution
Predicted band size : 63 kDa
Observed band size : 60 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab109460, at a 1/100 dilution, staining PDPK1 (phospho S241) in paraffin embedded Human breast carcinoma tissue by Immunohistochemistry.