Anti-PDPK1 (phospho Y9) antibody (ab45375)
- Product nameAnti-PDPK1 (phospho Y9) antibodySee all PDPK1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PDPK1 (phospho Y9)
- Specificityab45375 detects a 65 kDa protein corresponding to the apparent molecular mass of PDPK1.
- Tested applicationsWB, ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide: RTTSQLYPDAVPIQS, corresponding to amino acids 3-16 of Human PDPK1
- Positive control
- A431 cells treated with EGF, IGF-1, or pervanadate and adult mouse brain.
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Stable for 12 months at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, PBS, 1mg/ml BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab45375 was cross-absorbed to phospho-tyrosine coupled to agarose, then affinity purified using phospho-PDPK1 (Tyr-9) peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab45375 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 65 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 63 kDa).|
- FunctionPhosphorylates and activates not only PKB/AKT, but also PKA, PKC-zeta, RPS6KA1 and RPS6KB1. May play a general role in signaling processes and in development (By similarity). Isoform 3 is catalytically inactive.
- Tissue specificityAppears to be expressed ubiquitously.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. PDK1 subfamily.
Contains 1 PH domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
modificationsPhosphorylated on tyrosine and serine/threonine. Phosphorylation on Ser-241 in the activation loop is required for full activity. PDK1 itself can autophosphorylate Ser-241, leading to its own activation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated after cell stimulation leading to its translocation. Tyrosine phosphorylation seems to occur only at the plasma membrane.
- 3 Phosphoinositide Dependent Protein Kinase 1 antibody
- 3-phosphoinositide-dependent protein kinase 1 antibody
- hPDK 1 antibody
- hPDK1 antibody
- MGC20087 antibody
- MGC35290 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159109 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000159110 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000174525 antibody
- PDK1 antibody
- PDPK1 antibody
- PDPK1_HUMAN antibody
- PkB kinase antibody
- PkB kinase like gene 1 antibody
- PkB like 1 antibody
- PRO0461 antibody
- Protein kinase antibody
References for Anti-PDPK1 (phospho Y9) antibody (ab45375)
ab45375 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.