Anti-PECR antibody (ab76645)
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
- Concentration information loading...
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76645 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Predicted molecular weight: 32 kDa.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant protein used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionParticipates in chain elongation of fatty acids. Has no 2,4-dienoyl-CoA reductase activity.
- PathwayLipid metabolism; fatty acid biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the short-chain dehydrogenases/reductases (SDR) family.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome.
- 2 4 dienoyl CoA reductase related protein antibody
- 2 antibody
- 4-dienoyl-CoA reductase-related protein antibody
- DCR RP antibody
- DCR-RP antibody
- DCRRP antibody
- HPDHase antibody
- HSA250303 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000206786 antibody
- PECR antibody
- PECR_HUMAN antibody
- Peroxisomal trans 2 enoyl CoA reductase antibody
- Peroxisomal trans-2-enoyl-CoA reductase antibody
- PRO1004 antibody
- Putative short chain alcohol dehydrogenase antibody
- pVI ARL antibody
- pVI-ARL antibody
- PVIARL antibody
- SDR29C1 antibody
- Short chain dehydrogenase/reductase family 29C member 1 antibody
- TERP antibody
Anti-PECR antibody images
Anti-PECR antibody (ab76645) at 1/500 dilution + immunogen at 0.2 µg/ml
Predicted band size : 32 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PECR antibody (ab76645)
ab76645 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.