Anti-PER1 antibody (ab130358)
- Product nameAnti-PER1 antibodySee all PER1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PER1
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to a region within C terminal amino acids 1155-1183 of Human PER1 (NP_002607.2)
- Positive control
- NCI-H292 cell lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at 4°C (up to 6 months). For long term storage store at -20°C
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab130358 was purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab130358 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 136 kDa.|
- FunctionComponent of the circadian clock mechanism which is essential for generating circadian rhythms. Negative element in the circadian transcriptional loop. Influences clock function by interacting with other circadian regulatory proteins and transporting them to the nucleus. Negatively regulates CLOCK
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Found in heart, brain, placenta, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, pancreas, kidney, spleen, thymus, prostate, testis, ovary and small intestine. Highest level in skeletal muscle. Low level in kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PAC (PAS-associated C-terminal) domain.
Contains 2 PAS (PER-ARNT-SIM) domains.
modificationsPhosphorylated on serine residues by CSNK1E. Also can be phosphorylated by the delta isoform. Phosphorylation by CSNK1 retains PER1 in the cytoplasm and leads to its ubiquitination and subsequent degradation. Phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Mainly nuclear. Nucleocytoplasmic shuttling is effected by interaction with other circadian core oscillator proteins and/or by phosphorylation. Retention of PER1 in the cytoplasm occurs through PER1-PER2 heterodimer formation or by interaction with CSNK1E and/or phosphorylation which appears to mask the PER1 nuclear localization signal. Also translocated to the nucleus by CRY1 or CRY2.
- Circadian clock protein PERIOD 1 antibody
- Circadian clock protein PERIOD1 antibody
- Circadian pacemaker protein Rigui antibody
- hPER 1 antibody
- hPER antibody
- hPER1 antibody
- KIAA0482 antibody
- MGC88021 antibody
- PER 1 antibody
- PER antibody
- PER1 antibody
- PER1 protein antibody
- PER1_HUMAN antibody
- Period 1 antibody
- Period circadian protein homolog 1 antibody
- Period drosophila homolog of antibody
- Period homolog 1 antibody
- Period1 antibody
- RIGUI antibody
Anti-PER1 antibody images
Anti-PER1 antibody (ab130358) at 1/100 dilution + NCI-H292 cell lysates at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 136 kDa
References for Anti-PER1 antibody (ab130358)
ab130358 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.