PF4 Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100735)
- Product namePF4 Mouse ELISA KitSee all PF4 kits ...
- Tests1 x 96 well plate
- Sample typeCell culture supernatant, Serum, Plasma
- Assay typeSandwich
- Sensitivity< 6 pg/ml
- Range4.12 pg/ml - 3000 pg/ml
Sample specific recovery Sample type Average % Range Cell culture supernatant 73.99 67% - 83% Serum 118.2 104% - 127% Plasma 109.3 92% - 129%
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse
- Product overview
ab100735 Mouse PF4 (platelet factor 4) ELISA (Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay) kit is an in vitro enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay for the quantitative measurement of mouse PF4 in serum, plasma and cell culture supernatants. This assay employs an antibody specific for mouse PF4 coated on a 96-well plate. Standards and samples are pipetted into the wells and PF4 present in a sample is bound to the wells by the immobilized antibody. The wells are washed and biotinylated anti-mouse PF4 antibody is added. After washing away unbound biotinylated antibody, HRP-conjugated streptavidin is pipetted into the wells. The wells are again washed, a TMB substrate solution is added to the wells and color develops in proportion to the amount of PF4 bound. The Stop Solution changes the color from blue to yellow, and the intensity of the color is measured at 450 nm.
- Tested applicationsELISA more details
- Storage instructionsStore at -20°C. Please refer to protocols.
Components Identifier 1 x 96 tests 20X Wash Buffer Concentrate Item B 1 x 25ml 500X HRP-Streptavidin Concentrate Item G 1 x 200µl Assay Diluent A . diluent buffer For Standard/Sample (serum/plasma) diluent. 1 x 30ml Assay Diluent B 5x concentrated buffer. For Standard/Sample (cell culture medium) diluent. 1 x 15ml Detection Antibody PF4 : biotinylated anti-mouse PF4 2 vials PF4 Microplate (12 strips x 8 wells) coated with anti-mouse PF4 1 unit PF4 Standard Mouse (recombinant) 2 vials Stop Solution Item I 1 x 8ml TMB One-Step Substrate Reagent Item H 1 x 12ml
- Research Areas
modificationsBinds non-covalently to a proteoglycan molecule.
- C X C motif chemokine 4C-X-C motif chemokine 4Chemokine (C X C motif) ligand 4
- Chemokine (CXC motif) ligand 4CXCL 4CXCL4IroplactMGC138298 Oncostatin AOncostatin-AOncostatinA PF 4PF-4PF4Pf4aPlatelet factor 4PLF4_HUMANRATPF4ASCYB 4SCYB4short formSmall inducible cytokine subfamily member 4
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab100735 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
References for PF4 Mouse ELISA Kit (ab100735)
ab100735 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.