Anti-PFD1145c antibody (ab52699)
- Product nameAnti-PFD1145c antibodySee all PFD1145c primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to PFD1145c
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Plasmodium falciparum
Recombinant fusion protein containing a His tag: HPYDINNKNDDSYRYDISEE, corresponding to amino acids 240-259 of Plasmodium falciparum PFD1145c.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Primary antibody notes This antibody was raised by a genetic immunization technique. Genetic immunization can be used to generate antibodies by directly delivering antigen coding DNA into the animal, rather than injecting a protein or peptide (Tang et al. PubMed: 1545867; Chambers and Johnston PubMed 12910245; Barry and Johnston PubMed: 9234514). The animal's cells produce the protein, which stimulates the animal's immune system to produce antibodies against that particular protein. A vector coding for a partial fusion protein was used for genetic immunisation of a mouse and the resulting serum was tested in Western blot against an E.coli lysate containing that partial fusion protein. Genetic immunization offers enormous advantages over the traditional protein based immunization method. DNA is faster, cheaper and easier to produce and can be produced by standard techniques readily amenable to automation. Furthermore, the antibodies generated by genetic immunization are usually of superior quality with regard to specificity, affinity and recognizing the native protein.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab52699 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePFD1145c is a putative uncharacterized protein from Plasmodium falciparum>.
- Hypothetical protein PFD1145c antibody
Anti-PFD1145c antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PFD1145c antibody (ab52699) at 1/1000 dilution
Lane 1 : ~20µg of a total protein extract from E coli with ~50ng to 100ng of a recombinant fusion protein of an irrelevant antigen
Lane 2 : ~20µg of a total protein extract from E coli with ~50ng to 500ng of the antigen (recombinant fusion protein containing a His tag)
Rabbit anti-mouse IgG + IgM, (H+L) horseradish peroxidase conjugated at 1/5000 dilution
References for Anti-PFD1145c antibody (ab52699)
ab52699 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.