Anti-PGP9.5 antibody [10A1], prediluted (ab75447)
- Product nameAnti-PGP9.5 antibody [10A1], predilutedSee all PGP9.5 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [10A1] to PGP9.5, prediluted
- Tested applicationsIHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant full length PGP9.5 protein (Human)
- Positive control
- human Small intestine
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Tris HCl, Stabilizing protein, pH 7.6
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityTissue culture supernatant
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number10A1
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab75447 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionUbiquitin-protein hydrolase involved both in the processing of ubiquitin precursors and of ubiquitinated proteins. This enzyme is a thiol protease that recognizes and hydrolyzes a peptide bond at the C-terminal glycine of ubiquitin. Also binds to free monoubiquitin and may prevent its degradation in lysosomes. The homodimer may have ATP-independent ubiquitin ligase activity.
- Tissue specificityFound in neuronal cell bodies and processes throughout the neocortex (at protein level). Expressed in neurons and cells of the diffuse neuroendocrine system and their tumors. Weakly expressed in ovary. Down-regulated in brains from Parkinson disease and Alzheimer disease patients.
- Involvement in diseaseDefects in UCHL1 are the cause of Parkinson disease type 5 (PARK5) [MIM:613643]; also known as Parkinson disease autosomal dominant 5. PARK5 is a complex neurodegenerative disorder with manifestations ranging from typical Parkinson disease to dementia with Lewy bodies. Clinical features include parkinsonian symptoms (resting tremor, rigidity, postural instability and bradykinesia), dementia, diffuse Lewy body pathology, autonomic dysfunction, hallucinations and paranoia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase C12 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endoplasmic reticulum membrane. About 30% of total UCHL1 is associated with membranes in brain.
- Gracile axonal dystrophy antibody
- Neuron cytoplasmic protein 9.5 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000218137 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000218139 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000218140 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000218141 antibody
- Park 5 antibody
- PARK5 antibody
- Parkinson Disease 5 antibody
- PGP 9.5 antibody
- PGP9.5 antibody
- PGP95 antibody
- Protein gene product 9.5 antibody
- Ubiquitin C terminal esterase L1 antibody
- Ubiquitin C terminal hydrolase (neuron specific) antibody
- Ubiquitin C terminal hydrolase antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl terminal esterase L1 antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl terminal hydrolase isozyme L1 antibody
- Ubiquitin carboxyl-terminal hydrolase isozyme L1 antibody
- Ubiquitin thioesterase L1 antibody
- Ubiquitin thiolesterase antibody
- Ubiquitin thiolesterase L1 antibody
- UCH L1 antibody
- UCH-L1 antibody
- UCHL 1 antibody
- UCHL1 antibody
- UCHL1_HUMAN antibody
Anti-PGP9.5 antibody [10A1], prediluted images
Formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded human small intestine stained with ready to use ab75447, using peroxidase-conjugate and AEC. Note staining of nerve cells.
References for Anti-PGP9.5 antibody [10A1], prediluted (ab75447)
ab75447 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.