Anti-PGRPS antibody (ab82163)
- Product nameAnti-PGRPS antibodySee all PGRPS primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to PGRPS
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Dog
Synthetic peptide: C-PGNQLYHLIQN, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 179-189 of human PGRPS (NP_005082.1).
- Positive control
- Jurkat cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris saline, pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab82163 was purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab82163 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 0.3 - 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 22 kDa.|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 - 6 µg/ml.|
- FunctionPattern receptor that binds to murein peptidoglycans (PGN) of Gram-positive bacteria. Has bactericidal activity towards Gram-positive bacteria. May kill Gram-positive bacteria by interfering with peptidoglycan biosynthesis. Binds also to Gram-negative bacteria, and has bacteriostatic activity towards Gram-negative bacteria. Plays a role in innate immunity.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in bone marrow. Weak expression found in kidney, liver, small intestine, spleen, thymus, peripheral leukocyte, lung, fetal spleen and neutrophils.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the N-acetylmuramoyl-L-alanine amidase 2 family.
modificationsN-glycosylated. N-glycosylation is required for bactericidal activity.
- Cellular localizationSecreted. Cytoplasmic granule.
- MGC126894 antibody
- MGC126896 antibody
- Peptidoglycan recognition protein 1 antibody
- Peptidoglycan recognition protein antibody
- Peptidoglycan recognition protein short antibody
- PGLYRP antibody
- PGLYRP1 antibody
- PGRP antibody
- PGRP S antibody
- PGRP-S antibody
- PGRP1_HUMAN antibody
- PHRP, short antibody
- SBBI68 antibody
- TAG7 antibody
- TNF superfamily, member 3 (LTB)-like (peptidoglycan recognition protein) antibody
- TNFSF 3L antibody
- TNFSF3L antibody
- UNQ639/PRO1269 antibody
Anti-PGRPS antibody images
Anti-PGRPS antibody (ab82163) at 0.3 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 35 µg
Predicted band size : 22 kDa
Observed band size : 30 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
ab82163 at 3.8 µg/ml staining PGRPS in Human spleen by Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections). Steamed antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6, AP-staining.
References for Anti-PGRPS antibody (ab82163)
ab82163 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.