Anti-PHF11 antibody (ab87156)
- Product nameAnti-PHF11 antibodySee all PHF11 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PHF11
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Cow
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within the internal amino acids 144-193 (QSDGVRGIYK LLCQQHAQFP IIAQSAKFSG VKRKRGRKKP LSGNHVQPPE) of Human PHF11 (NP_001035533).
- Positive control
- Purchase matching WB positive control:Human PHF11 full length protein
- MCF7 cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab87156 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 38 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- FunctionPositive regulator of Th1-type cytokine gene expression.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in T and B-cells, as well as natural killer and mature dendritic cells. Expressed at higher levels in Th1 as compared to Th2 cells. Expressed at low levels in all normal tissues tested, including lung, testis, small intestine, breast, liver and placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PHD-type zinc finger.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
- APY antibody
- BCAP antibody
- BRCA1 C-terminus-associated protein antibody
- IGEL antibody
- IGER antibody
- IGHER antibody
- NY REN 34 antigen antibody
- NY-REN-34 antibody
- NYREN34 antibody
- PHD finger protein 11 antibody
- Phf11 antibody
- PHF11_HUMAN antibody
- Renal carcinoma antigen NY-REN-34 antibody
- RP11-185C18.3 antibody
Anti-PHF11 antibody images
Anti-PHF11 antibody (ab87156) at 1 µg/ml (in 5% skim milk / PBS buffer) + MCF7 cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 38 kDa
Observed band size : 38 kDa
Additional bands at : ~100 kDa,~65 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-PHF11 antibody (ab87156)
ab87156 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.