Anti-PHF22 antibody (ab67885)
- Product nameAnti-PHF22 antibodySee all PHF22 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse polyclonal to PHF22
- SpecificityThis antibody is reactive against mammalian transfected lysate.
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
PHF22 (NP_065128.2, 1 a.a. ~ 462 a.a) full-length human protein.
- Positive controlPHF22 transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab67885 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Detection Antibody Pair.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePHF22 is a subunit of the Integrator complex, which associates with the C-terminal domain of RNA polymerase II large subunit (POLR2A; MIM 180660) and mediates 3' end processing of small nuclear RNAs U1 (RNU1; MIM 180680) and U2 (RNU2; MIM 180690) (Baillat et al., 2005 [PubMed 16239144]). [OMIM]
- Cellular localizationNucleus
- INT12 antibodyIntegrator complex subunit 12 antibodyPHD finger protein 22 antibodySBBI22 antibody
Anti-PHF22 antibody images
All lanes : Anti-PHF22 antibody (ab67885) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : PHF22 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 49 kDa
Observed band size : 52 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-PHF22 antibody (ab67885)
ab67885 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.