Anti-PHLDA3 antibody (ab104766)
- Product nameAnti-PHLDA3 antibodySee all PHLDA3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PHLDA3
- Tested applicationsWB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Synthetic peptide corresponding to a region within N terminal amino acids 38-87 (LQLFEAKGTG GRPKELSFAR IKAVECVEST GRHIYFTLVT EGGGEIDFRC) of Human PHLDA3 (NP_036528).
- Positive control
- 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab104766 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 14 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.|
- Functionp53/TP53-regulated repressor of Akt/AKT1 signaling. Represses AKT1 by preventing AKT1-binding to membrane lipids, thereby inhibiting AKT1 translocation to the cellular membrane and activation. Contributes to p53/TP53-dependent apoptosis by repressing AKT1 activity. Its directs transcription regulation by p53/TP53 may explain how p53/TP53 can negatively regulate AKT1. May acts as a tumor suppressor.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed with lowest expression in liver and spleen.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PHLDA3 family.
Contains 1 PH domain.
- DomainThe PH domain binds phosphoinositides with a broad specificity. It competes with the PH domain of AKT1 and directly interferes with AKT1 binding to phosphatidylinositol 4,5-bisphosphate (PIP2) and phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate (PIP3), preventing AKT1 association to membrane lipids and subsequent activation of AKT1 signaling.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane.
- PHLA3_HUMAN antibody
- PHLDA 3 antibody
- phlda3 antibody
- Pleckstrin homology like domain family A member 2 antibody
- Pleckstrin homology like domain family A member 3 antibody
- Pleckstrin homology-like domain family A member 3 antibody
- TDAG51/Ipl homolog 1 antibody
- TDAG51/Ipl homologue 1 antibody
- TIH 1 antibody
- TIH1 antibody
Anti-PHLDA3 antibody images
Anti-PHLDA3 antibody (ab104766) at 1 µg/ml + 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
Predicted band size : 14 kDa
References for Anti-PHLDA3 antibody (ab104766)
ab104766 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.