Publishing research using ab32401? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab32401 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Law AJ et al. Neuregulin 1-ErbB4-PI3K signaling in schizophrenia and phosphoinositide 3-kinase-p110d inhibition as a potential therapeutic strategy. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 109:12165-70 (2012).
- Suárez-Fueyo A et al. Enhanced phosphoinositide 3-kinase d activity is a frequent event in systemic lupus erythematosus that confers resistance to activation-induced T cell death. J Immunol 187:2376-85 (2011).
- Jiang X et al. Phosphoinositide 3-kinase pathway activation in phosphate and tensin homolog (PTEN)-deficient prostate cancer cells is independent of receptor tyrosine kinases and mediated by the p110beta and p110delta catalytic subunits. J Biol Chem 285:14980-9 (2010).
- Pang H et al. Differential enhancement of breast cancer cell motility and metastasis by helical and kinase domain mutations of class IA phosphoinositide 3-kinase. Cancer Res 69:8868-76 (2009).
- Jaiswal BS et al. Somatic mutations in p85alpha promote tumorigenesis through class IA PI3K activation. Cancer Cell 16:463-74 (2009).