Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37825)
- Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody - Carboxyterminal endSee all PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma - Carboxyterminal end
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Human
Synthetic peptide conjugated to KLH, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 300/400 of Human PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma
- Positive control
- mouse brain tissue lysate
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab37825 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa.|
- RelevancePI3 Kinase p85 gamma (PIK3R3) binds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases through its SH2 domain and regulates their kinase activity. During insulin stimulation, it also binds to IRS-1. It is an heterodimer of a p110 (catalytic) and a p55 (regulatory) subunits. It is expressed at highest levels in brain and testis; at lower levels in adipose tissue, kidney, heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- DKFZp686P05226 antibody
- p55 GAMMA antibody
- p55PIK antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase regulatory gamma subunit antibody
- Phosphoinositide 3 kinase regulatory subunit 3 (p55 gamma) antibody
- PIK3R3 antibody
- PtdIns 3 kinase p85 gamma antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody - Carboxyterminal end images
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37825) + Mouse brain tissue lysate
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 54 kDa
References for Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody - Carboxyterminal end (ab37825)
ab37825 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.