Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody (ab69870)
- Product nameAnti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibodySee all PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat, Cow, Cat, Dog, Zebrafish
A region within synthetic peptide: LQEYHSQYQE KSKEYDRLYE EYTRTSQEIQ MKRTAIEAFN ETIKIFEEQC, corresponding to internal sequence amino acids 181-230 of Human PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma
- Positive control
- Transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab69870 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
WB: Use at a concentration of 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 50 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- RelevancePI3 Kinase p85 gamma (PIK3R3) binds to activated (phosphorylated) protein-tyrosine kinases through its SH2 domain and regulates their kinase activity. During insulin stimulation, it also binds to IRS-1. It is an heterodimer of a p110 (catalytic) and a p55 (regulatory) subunits. It is expressed at highest levels in brain and testis; at lower levels in adipose tissue, kidney, heart, lung and skeletal muscle.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- DKFZp686P05226 antibody
- p55 GAMMA antibody
- p55PIK antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase regulatory gamma subunit antibody
- Phosphoinositide 3 kinase regulatory subunit 3 (p55 gamma) antibody
- PIK3R3 antibody
- PtdIns 3 kinase p85 gamma antibody
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody images
Anti-PI 3 Kinase p85 gamma antibody (ab69870) at 5 µg/ml + Transfected 293T cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 54 kDa
Observed band size : 50 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 44 kDa (possible isoform).