Anti-PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody (ab55593)
- Product nameAnti-PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibodySee all PI3 Kinase p110 beta primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal to PI3 Kinase p110 beta
- Tested applicationsIHC-P, WB, Flow Cyt more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 147-257 of Human PI3 Kinase p110 beta
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab55593 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 3 µg/ml.|
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.|
|Flow Cyt||Flow Cyt: Use 1µg for 106 cells.|
- FunctionPhosphorylates PtdIns, PtdIns4P and PtdIns(4,5)P2 with a preference for PtdIns(4,5)P2.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit beta antibody
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit beta isoform antibody
- DKFZp779K1237 antibody
- MGC133043 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000216901 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000216904 antibody
- p110 BETA antibody
- p110Beta antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 3 kinase catalytic beta polypeptide antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 5 bisphosphate 3 kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit beta antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 5 bisphosphate 3 kinase catalytic subunit beta isoform antibody
- Phosphatidylinositol-4 antibody
- Phosphoinositide 3 kinase catalytic beta polypeptide antibody
- PI3 kinase p110 subunit beta antibody
- PI3-kinase subunit beta antibody
- PI3K antibody
- PI3K beta antibody
- PI3K-beta antibody
- PI3Kbeta antibody
- PI3KCB antibody
- PIK3C1 antibody
- Pik3cb antibody
- PK3CB_HUMAN antibody
- PtdIns 3 kinase p110 antibody
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit beta antibody
- PtdIns-3-kinase subunit p110-beta antibody
Anti-PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody images
PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody (ab55593) used in immunohistochemistry at 3ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human lymph node.
Western blot against tagged recombinant protein immunogen using ab55593 PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody at 1ug/ml. Predicted band size of immunogen is 38 kDa
Overlay histogram showing Jurkat cells stained with ab55593 (red line). The cells were fixed with 80% methanol (5 min) and then permeabilized with 0.1% PBS-Tween for 20 min. The cells were then incubated in 1x PBS / 10% normal goat serum / 0.3M glycine to block non-specific protein-protein interactions followed by the antibody (ab55593, 1µg/1x106 cells) for 30 min at 22ºC. The secondary antibody used was DyLight® 488 goat anti-mouse IgG (H+L) (ab96879) at 1/500 dilution for 30 min at 22ºC. Isotype control antibody (black line) was mouse IgG2a [ICIGG2A] (ab91361, 1µg/1x106 cells) used under the same conditions. Acquisition of >5,000 events was performed.
References for Anti-PI3 Kinase p110 beta antibody (ab55593)
This product has been referenced in:
- Wojtalla A et al. Targeting the phosphoinositide 3-kinase p110-a isoform impairs cell proliferation, survival, and tumor growth in small cell lung cancer. Clin Cancer Res 19:96-105 (2013). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 23172887) »
- Carvalho S et al. PIKing the right isoform: the emergent role of the p110beta subunit in breast cancer. Virchows Arch 456:235-43 (2010). IHC-P ; Human . Read more (PubMed: 20130907) »