Anti-PICP antibody [002-18] (ab76102)
- Product nameAnti-PICP antibody [002-18]See all PICP primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionMouse monoclonal [002-18] to PICP
- Specificityab76102 is specific for native PICP from amniotic fluid.
- Tested applicationsELISA, Sandwich ELISA more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
PICP purified from second trimester amniotic fluid by affinity chromatography
- Storage instructionsStore at +4°C in the dark.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 15mM Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5M Sodium chloride, 0.01M PBS, pH 7.4
- Concentration information loading...
- Purification notesab76102 is protein A/G purified.
- Clonality Monoclonal
- Clone number002-18
- Light chain typekappa
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab76102 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|Sandwich ELISA||sELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution. Can be paired for Sandwich ELISA with Mouse monoclonal [BTE 002-08] to PICP (ab17202). Use as Detection antibody with recommended pair.|
- RelevanceCollagen type I is present in soft connective tissue and bone where it represents approximately 90% of the organix matrix. Collagen type I is produced from procollagen when two teloterminal propeptides are digested from the procursor and released into the circulation. The propeptide levels can be measured in serum as indicators of collagen production. Elevated values of these propeptides in serum are found in patients with various bone metabolism defects. Procollagen type I C-terminal propeptide (PICP) range in serum is 100-300µg/ml.
- Cellular localizationSecreted; Extracellular Matrix
- COL1A1 antibodyAlpha 1 type I collagen antibodyCollagen type I alpha 1 antibody
- Procollagen type I C terminal propeptide antibodyProcollagen type I C-terminal propeptide antibody
References for Anti-PICP antibody [002-18] (ab76102)
ab76102 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.