Anti-PID1 antibody (ab118256)
- Product nameAnti-PID1 antibodySee all PID1 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to PID1
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Predicted to work with: Mouse, Rat
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 83-250 of Human PID1(Peptide available as ab127586.)
- Positive controlWB: HEK293 cell lysate; Human fetal heart lysate IHC-P: Human Fetal skeletal muscle tissue
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 98% PBS, 1% BSA
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab118256 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa).Can be blocked with PID1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127586).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: 1/100 - 1/500.|
- FunctionIncreases proliferation of preadipocytes without affecting adipocytic differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in subcutaneous fat, heart, skeletal muscle, brain, colon, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, placenta, lung and peripheral blood leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
- 5033414K04Rik antibodyAb1 119 antibodyFLJ20701 antibody
- HMFN2073 antibodyMGC90850 antibodyNYGGF4 antibodyOTTHUMP00000164248 antibodyOTTHUMP00000204185 antibodyP CLI1 antibodyP-CLI1 antibodyPCLI1 antibodyPCLI1_HUMAN antibodyPhosphotyrosine interaction domain containing 1 antibodyPhosphotyrosine interaction domain-containing protein 1 antibodyPID1 antibodyProtein NYGGF4 antibodyPTB containing, cubilin and LRP1 interacting protein antibodyPTB-containing, cubilin and LRP1-interacting protein antibodyRGD1560766 antibody
Anti-PID1 antibody images
Immunohistochemical analysis of formalin fixed paraffin embedded Human fetal skeletal muscle using ab118256 at 1/100, showing cytoplasmic staining.
All lanes : Anti-PID1 antibody (ab118256) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : HEK293 cell lysate
Lane 2 : Fetal heart lysate
Predicted band size : 28 kDa
Observed band size : 28 kDa
References for Anti-PID1 antibody (ab118256)
ab118256 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.