PID1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127586)
- Product namePID1 protein (His-DHFR tag)
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight19 kDa
- Amino acids83 to 250
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab127586 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Ab1 119
- P CLI1
- Phosphotyrosine interaction domain containing 1
- Phosphotyrosine interaction domain-containing protein 1
- Protein NYGGF4
- PTB containing, cubilin and LRP1 interacting protein
- PTB-containing, cubilin and LRP1-interacting protein
- FunctionIncreases proliferation of preadipocytes without affecting adipocytic differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in subcutaneous fat, heart, skeletal muscle, brain, colon, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, placenta, lung and peripheral blood leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
References for PID1 protein (His-DHFR tag) (ab127586)
ab127586 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.